In May of 2014, Erin McGahey and Chris Bruni prevailed on a motion for summary judgment brought on behalf of their client, a local general contractor. Erin wrote the winning motion and Chris successfully argued the matter in San Francisco Superior Court.
- Chris Bruni Will Be Presenting at the American Conference Institute Advanced Forum on Asbestos Claims and Litigation In Chicago, Illinois on May 21, 2018
- Chris Bruni wins dismissal in smoking lung cancer matter after Opening Statement
- Chris Bruni and Steve Spaulding successfully defend National Franchised Automobile Dealer
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers