Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon resolved a breach of contract claim in an employment dispute between a technology start-up and its former business partner, avoiding litigation and providing cost-savings to their client in process.
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Win Dismissal in High Value Kidney Cancer Case
- Christopher Bruni Co-Authors "Effective Deposition Techniques in Asbestos Litigation" Published by The Defense Research Institute in the November 2016 Issue of Its National Magazine For The Defense
- Erin McGahey Authors "Is Hernandezcueva a Dog with a Bark Bigger Than Its Bite?", for the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern Calfornia and Nevada's Defense Comment Magazine.
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Resolve Breach of Contract Claim
- Sinunu Bruni Partners Extract Client from Lawsuit In Short Order