Jim Sinunu spoke on a panel titled Evaluating Industrial Hygiene Conclusions, which will included topics such as Opening the Time Capsule: 1986 OSHA and EPA Risk Assessments, To Ban or Not to Ban: Policy and Scientific Considerations, and Importance and Validity of Dose Reconstruction.
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers
- James Sinunu Spoke at Perrin Conferences' Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview and Outlook in September 2017
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Win Dismissal in High Value Kidney Cancer Case
- Christopher Bruni Co-Authors "Effective Deposition Techniques in Asbestos Litigation" Published by The Defense Research Institute in the November 2016 Issue of Its National Magazine For The Defense